Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Gemma
The first calculator was called the abacus which was developed in China.
Next in 1642, Blaise Pascal invented the calculator adding and subtracting machine.
Calculators perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts.
The hand held pocket calculator was invented at Texas Instruments, incorporated in 1966 by a development team.
Calculators are 2,000 years old!
Thanks for watching my prezi!