Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Medicine
Organic and Inorganic chemistry Types of physicians: Primary care physicians Surgeons Specialists General fact: Cadeceus Rod of Asclepius Associated with commerce, eloquence, trickery, and negotiation. Associated with medicine and health care. Outstanding figures Ancient Greek physician Father of medicine Roman physician, surgeon, and philosopher Sketched precise and detailed parts of the body; contributing enormously with Anatomy. Neurology Neurosurgery Neurologists research a wide variety of disorders of the human nervous system Why to study neurology? Desire of helping
Ambition Sinapsis Thank you! Orthopedics It consists of the study of the human musculoskeletal system. Orthos
Pedics Straight or correct
child Galen: Hippocrates: Da Vinci: It's far more important to know what person the disease has than what disease the person has.