Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PROPAGANDA
ADVERTISEMENTS Persuasive Writing
Generalize. "If she can, you can."
Scare: "If you don't use this shampoo, you may lose your hair."
Exaggerate: "This plan will create a better future for everyone." Information that attempts to influence public. Target
Audience to whom it is directed. PROPAGANDA aka Propaganda Techniques Testimonial
People say they used the product and feel satisfied with it. Emotional Words
Using words that persuade and touch people's feelings. Transfer Repetition
Product's name, brand company or sign is repeated at least four times. Bandwagon
Everybody is using this product. aka How? Slogan Famous people telling you
to use the product. A catchy phrase that
makes people relate it
a product. Propaganda = propagate