Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Asian Cuisine
but always relies on the freshest local ingredients. STAPLE FOODS Noodles
Fresh Vegetables CUSTOMS Traditionally, Chinese believed it was impolite to talk too much while eating.
Instead of having food served on individual plates, the Chinese eat from a common dish in the middle of a round table or from several dishes placed on a large lazy susan on a round table.
Chinese usually eat from a bowl or small plate. Phillippines staple foods Cocanut
Sweet Potatoes customs the Philippines do not
use chopsticks Hospitality is always gracious
and the best dishes proudly
presented to guests. India
Staple Foods Roti and Rice
Customs In india it is proper to always use your right hand when eating or receiving food.