Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mechanical Engineering & Photography
Transcript of Mechanical Engineering & Photography
(M.E. info. by Chris L.)
8 Principles for Professional Photography
These 8 things will get you to the success
you want to achieve, put in the time and
effort and you will see the results.
That is why number one is preservation, doing something difficult and completing it
despite all the obstacles; you achieve
Respect Clients, Shoot What you love, & Compose
You honestly do not have to like your client but you do have to respect them,
that's where your money is coming from after all. Don't think for one minute money and success comes to those with passion, you have to love what you shoot. Compose~ write of create (work of art, music, poetry). Make it your own.
Confidence, Win the Crowd
Win your Freedom &, Consistency
Be content with your place in this world, planet, and in your surroundings. It will help you open up to advertise or discover new places. Win the appreciation of those who follow you, and you will gain many more. You have to have consistency in your brand, and your professionalism.
Those are the to live by.
Your First 10,000 photographs
are your worst
Do you know how many photos you have taken until now? You will have to take thousands of pictures to reach a point where you can begin to evaluate them objectively. Looking at your photos as if you were looking at them through someone else eyes is a good way to give yourself constructive criticism.
Take your Phone out for a minute
Compare your first photo with your most recent, do you see improvement?
Do you remember how you loved your first photos- do you still love them or are they now not so good anymore?
Pictures i have Composed
What is Mechanical Engineering?
* The discipline that applies the principles of engineering, physics and material science for the design, analysis , manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems.
* Involves the design, production and operation of machinery and tools.
What you need
*You have to understand mechanics, kinetics, thermodynamics, material science, structural analysis and electricity.
* Mechanical engineering programs typically take 4 to 5 years of study.
* You need a bachelor of engineering,bachelor of science, bachelor of science engineering, bachelor of technology, bachelor of mechanical engineering, bachelor of applied science.
Subjects of mechanical
* Basic Physical Sciences
* Strengths of materials/solid mechanics
* Thermodynamics, heat transfer, energy conversion
* Fuels, combustion, internal combustion engine
* Mechanism and Machine design
* Instrumentation and measurement
* Vibration, Control theory , & control engineering