Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Our Jouy Th
Transcript of Our Jouy Th
Your teeth mash food and saliva makes the food slippery and soft so that it is easier to swallow. It also helps to break down the food.
The esophagus squeezes food from the mouth down into the stomach
Once in the stomach the food is mixed with acid and mashed some more.
The Small Intestine
In the small intestine nutrients are absorbed. The rest of the waste continues its journey to the large intestine.
The Large Intestine
The remaining food goes into the large intestine where water is absorbed.
What is left at the end of digestion is called waste and it is pushed into the anus where it waits before leaving the body.