Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Easy Maths
Maths Revision Guide
Addition is even easier then multiplication. When you add for example 536+342 you set it up like this: + 536
you always add downwards like 6+2, 3+4, 5+3 then you ll get you answer. Always start from right to left.
When you subtract for example 387-243 you set it up like this:
this is exactly the same as addition but you don't add, you take away.
Always work right to left
Line up the numbers properly under neath each other
there is a very easy way of dividing...
the bus stop method.
the bus stop method is something like this: 36/3=
i got this answer by doing
how many 3's go into 3 and that is 1. Then i did how many 3's go into 6 and that is 2. You join 1 and 2 and it makes 12.
There is a very easy method of multiplying and that is the column method. It might look very hard but its not. Here is an example of column method:
firstly you multiply the 7 by the 5 then the 7 by the 2. Then there is a 3 left. That 3 is a 30. So you put a 0 under neath the 5. Next you do 3 by 5 and 3 by 2. Then you add 175 and 750 and you get the answer of 925