Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca
Transcript of Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca
CuayosArbadaosAtayosCuchendados Llanuras pueblos Más tarde vida Piedra sepulcral en España Desde Esclavo a Curandero Cocos
Anaquas Accountant and Shawman His Journey Through Native America His route in the New World The starting point of landing (before all the death and ruin) The rafts are separated! Wrecked in Texas From Slave to Shawman Plains Peoples Desert People Mexico City From here, De Vaca finally able to travel to Spain, relate and publish your story. Later Life Tombstone in Spain