Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of combat zone
I want a man who knows what love is all about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior you have ruined me for other men I yearn for you I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart I can be forever happy--will you let me be yours
unit eq: what impact can a war have on its participants?
lesson eq: how can grammar placement affect the meaning of a sentence?
run-on correct 2
Read the letter that Jane gives to John. Does Jane love John, or hate him? How do you know?
A run-on sentence is made up of two complete thoughts that are incorrectly joined together. To fix a run-on sentence, you can:
Separate the ideas into two complete sentences, or...
Insert a comma and a connecting word between the thoughts
He was a soldier now he's a writer.
He was a soldier. Now he's a writer.
He was a soldier, but now he's a writer.
He loves basketball
he's a good shooter.