Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Slavery in usa
Transcript of Slavery in usa
They worked in fields,houses,ships,ect.
what did slaves do
mostly africa but who knows!
where were slaves from
between the 1600 to the 1700.
when did slavery begin
who owned a slave!
The founding fathers
every body in america and more!
why did they work for us
because if they didn't they'd get the whip!
how can YOU prevent slavery
be nice to every body and treat every body equal!
Monaghan, Tom. The Slave Trade. Austin, TX: Raintree Steck-Vaughn, 2003. Print.
Nelson, Ken. "Colonial America." For Kids: Slavery. N.p., n.d. Web. 23 Feb. 2016.