Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thermal Energy
Everything has movement!
Thermal Energy is Heat Caused by the movement of particles in a material.
The Kinetic Molecular Model
The faster molecules move, the higher their temperature will be.
When all molecules in a substance are moving at the same speed, and therefor have the same temperature.
And How Heat is Transferred
When heat moves from one object to another.
Warmer, faster moving molecules, transfer their energy to cooler, slower moving molecules
Kinetic Molecular Model
A real demonstration...