Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Morse vs. Frederick
Transcript of Morse vs. Frederick
The students did not have school so that they could attend this school supervised event across street from the school.
Principal Morse asked him to take it down as it promoted illegal drug use.
When Frederick refused, the banner was confiscated and Frederick was suspended for 10 days. The cartoon is explaining how it's okay for big companies to donate to campaigns due to free speech, but a student can't joke about bongs because it doesn't count as freedom of speech because he's in school. This case created a standard that students, once on school property, don't have the same rights as other citizens. The freedom of speech of one person isn't nearly as important as the safety and well being of the rest of the student body.