Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Inventions of the 1950s
Transcript of Inventions of the 1950s
Mr. Potato Head
Black Box Flight Recorder
Hula Hoop The Credit Card In 1950, the worlds first credit card was made by Frank McNamara. Super Glue In 1951, super glue was
discovered by Dr. Harry
Coover while doing an
expirement. Mr. Potato Head The first Mr. Potato head was
introduced in 1952 by George
Learner. You could make a face
out of a fruit or vegetable. Black Box
Flight Recorder The black box flight recorder
was created in 1953 by David Warren. It records voices in the cockpit incase of a crash. McDonalds The Worlds First Mcdonald's
franchise was in 1954. The owner was Ray Croc. Liquid Paper In 1956, Bette Nesmith Graham
invented liquid paper. It was used
to cover mistakes on paper of pen and ink. Hula Hoop The hula hoop was
invented in 1957. They were used for entertainment or exercise.