Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Small Business Owner
Transcript of Small Business Owner
Small Business Owner ~ job Description http://education-portal.com/articles/Small_Business_Manager_Job_Duties_and_Requirements_for_Becoming_a_Small_Business_Manager.html 1. What do you need to stdy in college to pusue this career?
2. Find a job description for that position
3. Wht industries have this job?
4. What range of salary for this position?
5. What skills do you need to obtain this position?
6. Is there anyone famous who has this position?
7. Links and resources related to this position from the web.
8. Why you choose this position to research? The salary for The job description for an Small Business Owner is 'Being an owner-operator has many advantages. It puts you in charge of your truck-driving career. Your truck, your choices of where to go, when to go and what to haul. But it is also more difficult: you have to keep your truck running, find jobs, pay for gas, cover all of your expenses yourself, there is no carrier to do it for you.',