Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Protein Synthesis Is Like Building A House
Transcript of Protein Synthesis Is Like Building A House
The mRNA Is Like The Foreman
The mRNA is like the Foreman because it describes the blueprints and communicates the plans to the
Amino Acids Are Like Building Supplies
Amino Acids are like the building supplies because they are what are used by the workers and are used to build the final product.
The Nucleus Is Like The Foreman's Office
The nucleus is like the Foreman's Office because it is where are the blueprints are gone over, and the plans are made.
DNA Is Like The Blueprint
DNA describes how the protein is to be built, just like
blueprints describe how to build a house.
The Ribosome Is Like The Construction Site
The Ribosome is like the construction site because it is where the building of the final product happens.
The tRNA Is Like The Construction Crew
The tRNA is like the construction crew because they put everything together, and make the final product.
The Protein Is Like The House
The protein is like the house because it is the final product that everything else has been working up to making.