Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What It Takes To Be A Teacher
Transcript of What It Takes To Be A Teacher
1. Pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory: "we had a nice time".
2. (of a person) Pleasant in manner; good-natured; kind: "he's a really nice guy". fun: noun
1. Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure: "anyone who turns up can join in the fun".
1. Amusing, entertaining, or enjoyable: "it was a fun evening".
1. Joke or tease: "no need to get sore—I was only funning"; "they are just funning you". If you're fun, the students will not be bored and start sleeping. 3. Being Caring caring: adjective
1. Displaying kindness and concern for others.
1.The work or practice of looking after those unable to care for themselves, esp. the sick and the elderly. We know you're there for us, when we're injured. Just like a gardener you're caring, but you care for students instead of plants. strict: adjective
1. Demanding that rules concerning behavior are obeyed and observed.
2. (of a rule or discipline) Demanding total obedience or observance; rigidly enforced. THE BEST TEACHER You gotta keep the kids under control, right? EVER!!!!!!! Thank You For Being
One Of Those Teachers!!!!!