Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Multimedia Campaign
- a website with products for sale and e-zine sign-ups
-a live event with promotional giveaways
- a social media campaign
- a dedicated YouTube channel What is a multimedia campaign? - a highly coordinated "symphony" directed at a target audience
-intended to increase awareness and influence behaviour
- can be commercial (built around a product) or non- commercial (built around an idea or principle)
Campaign Unique Features The contemporary multimedia campaign allows members of it's audience to connect with one another, generating a powerful sense of community about a product or idea
Multimedia campaigns can involve partnership between two recognizable brands Can You Define These Terms? - Brand
- Media Form
-Target Audience Your Task: Choose one multimedia campaign to follow for the week. Find examples by visiting the Project Media website:
Some good ones are:
The Diversity Project
Teens for Jeans
War Child Brand A brand is the recognizable identity of a product or business that customers connect with. Brand identity is usually represented by a name, an image or a symbol, and a slogan. Media Form
The form of a media text refers to the style and structure with which a message is communicated- for example, through print, electronically or digitally Multimedia Campaign A multimedia campaign is a planned program that uses a variety of media forms to influence a target audience. Multimedia campaigns can be commercial (i.e. they encourage the purchase of a product or service) or non-commercial (i.e. they support a cause) Social Media Social media are largely Internet-based media designed to build a community of participants who create content, collaborate and interact with each other. Target Audience A target audience is a specific group of people that a media text is aimed at. The group can be characterized by factors such as age, gender, ability, culture, ethnicity, race, socio-economic status, education or interests. Social Media Social media are largely internet based media designed to build a community of participants who create content, collaborate, and interact with each other.