Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using Prezi for your Digital Presentations
Transcript of Using Prezi for your Digital Presentations
Time to Present
Choose from the template menu (or import your existing Powerpoint Presentation).
are a visual way of a planning your presentation from the very beginning.
Next Step: Choose
Choose a Template &
If you would like to embed videos, images or other items such as PDF’s, diagrams (mindmaps) or even background music go to ‘Insert’.
Insert....into your Prezi
The template is flexible and allows you to add extra frames/arrows to tell your story/ideas.
Go to ‘Frames/Arrows” and choose where you would like to add your frames.
These frames become a new ‘slide’ on the side of your ‘Prezi’ presentation.
Add Extra Frames (slides)
Collaborating and sharing ideas is the best way of learning with digital tools.
Share via Facebook, with a weblink or run the presentation online.
This also can be downloaded as a PDF or as a portable 'Prezi'.
The Power of Collaboration
Click 'Present" in the top right hand corner or share your presentation. Remember you can always present from your iPad http://prezi.com/ipad/