Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Power of Twitter
Transcript of The Power of Twitter
inside the 140 character revolution
SHORT IS POWERFUL
BEYOND the HEADLINES
what is IT?
BY THE PEOPLE
A SHORT TALK by:
Michael Peters, ISP Technology Coach
ANATOMY OF A TWEET
In 2012, Twitter was the fastest-growing social network.
Overall, only Facebook and Google/YouTube are more widely used.
Tweets per week.
As of the end of 2012, Twitter has more than
200 million active users
, or three out of four, heads of state are utilizing Twitter.