Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Environmental Engineer
By: Rhyne & Josh
- You need a high school diploma.
- You need a bachelor's degree in engineering specialty, typical civil, chemist, mechanical or environmental, recommended college is Stanford university.
- Environmental engineers has be creative, want to be the person who wants to learn more. you would have to be able to work as part of a team and communicate well, both in talking and in writing. Communication abilities are becoming increasingly important as engineers communicating is important working with other not just environmental engineers.
-The starting salary is 40,000 dollars a year.
- the median salary is atleast 64,000 dollars a year.
-If you get more degrees and if more experienced you can get up to 100,000 dollars a year for your salary.
- you get paid 40 dollars an hour if your experienced and 30 dollars if not and new to job.
On the Job
- They come up with solutions for technical problems and in environmental problems using chemistry and biology.
- they have to work with. with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists.
- Update environmental investigation.
- Coordinate and manage environmental protection programs and projects.
- Prepare hazardous waste manifests and land disposal.
How it helps the environment?
- It helps the environment because it helps factories manage the air pollution and makes them put less toxic gases in the air.
- Build municipal water systems in towns.
-Design structure and irrigation for rooftop structure, helping reduce building heating and cooling cost.
Word IQ. Word IQ.com, 2010. Web. 13 Nov. 2013. <http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Environmental_engineering>.
Bureau Of Labor Statistics, . "Bureau Of Labor Statistics." Environmental Engineers. (Thursday, March 29, 2012 ): n. page. Print. <http://www.bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/environmental-engineers.htm
Science Buddies. Motorola, 2002-2013. Web. 28 Oct. 2013. <http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/science-engineering-careers/EnvEng_environmentalengineer_c001.shtml>
What is an Environmental Engineer?
-Environmental engineering is science and engineering principles to make our environment better like water,air and etc. We provide healthful water, air and land for human habitation and for other organisms.
Explain why the environmental engineer is important for our environment?
- Work 9 to 10 hours a day.
- Need to wear a uniform depending on what your doing.
- Sanitation engineer and hydrologist are related to this career.
- Most engineers work in office buildings, laboratories, or plants. Others may spend a lot of time outdoors at construction sites, where they monitor or direct the place they're fixing or making a new place.