Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Where
Many Colorado citizens went to war and lost their lives.
First, President Nixon declared that the U.S. would no longer fight in the war. Years later, South Vietnam fell to the communist government.
US General William C. Westmoreland
Where and when
It was going on in south Vietnam, North Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. From 1954-1973.
By Hank Usalavage
The Effect of History
Now, all of Vietnam is controlled by the communist government.
It started when North Vietnam wanted South Vietnam to have a
communist government. So, they went to war.
North Vietnam General Vo Nguyen Giap