Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Back to school AP Biology
Transcript of Back to school AP Biology
The Study of Life
Chemistry of Life
Bacteria and Viruses
What will your student be learning
1. Daily directions/Agenda on Edmodo or printed out.
2. 1st 5-8 minutes- DSJ Prompt/Answer in journal
3. Classwork- done in Science notebook or turned in.
5. Last 5 minutes- DSJ Reflection
All grades are on a 4 point scale.
Late assignments are graded for points.
Quizzes are used to help study for tests.
Grades are updated weekly.
Please check Q to see child's updated grade.
Get pin from library.
DSJ/DSR- Graded every 2 weeks
Assesments/Tests- Quizzes and tests
Biology Study book
1 daily science notebook
AP Biology Test
Part A: 63 Multiple Choice; 6 Grid in Math Questions
50% of final score
Part B: 2 Long Free Response: 6 short Free Response
50% of final score
Date : May 8, 2015 (Monday 8:00am
Studying for the class and the Test
1.Study notecards, notes, and worksheets.
2. Quizzes are used to check for understanding
3. Tutoring - AP Ambassadors/Teacher
4 Reading the chapter
5. Buy an AP Biology Study book printed after 2013.
6. Watch online Review videos
7. Review websites: www.quizlet.com