Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Life Success
Mental & Emotional Health
What is it? Why is it important?
What is it?
More Melatonin= Drowsiness
Variety of Fruits and Vegetables
whole milk dairy products
Things that Americans love
a week of moderate aerobic activity
50-70 % of your maximum heart rate
a week of vigorous aerobic activity
What is needed to be successful?
think, feel, act, handle stress
Building & maintaining healthy relationships
Relationships outside of family
Rely on others
Avoid unhealthy relationships
What does all this prepare you for?
1. Identify passions & purpose
2. Plan and set goals
4. Manage personal finances
5. Manage time
1. Internal Health
2. External Health
50% of your body weight in oz.
R U socially awkward?
Evaluate, work, and make progress!
College and a Career
What does it mean?
"The difference between 1st and 5th place, is physical training"
Able to listen to directions and responds appropriately
Mental and emotional stability =
Positive & intelligent thinking
Internal Health + External Accomplishment = ?
: 70-85 % of your maximum heart rate
Maximum Heart Rate: 220 - your age
Resting Heart Rate: 60-100 beats/minute
in your life
Remove unessential choices