Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SPAIN IN THE 2O th AND 21st CENTURY.
Transcript of SPAIN IN THE 2O th AND 21st CENTURY.
The reign of Alfonso XIII and the Second Republic.
During the crisis of 98 Alfonso XIII reign.He maintained the political system ( restoration ) and changed leading political party from conservatives to liberals . Labour movement and republicans continued. Rif war took place, General Primo de Rivera unrest.
Primo de Rivera suspended constitution , prohibited political parties , started censorship and military government. All people were dissapointed with him .
Republicans won the election for the first time ever ( Constitution in 1931 created )
( President of republic )
( President of Government). There were advances:
Civil matrimony and divorce permitted for women .
Agricultural reform made land available to rural cooperatives.
Educational reform created 10 000 schools and increased number of teachers.
SPAIN IN THE 20th AND 21st CENTURY.