Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Transcript of Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cups of flour
Preheating the Oven
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees farienheit.
Making of the cookies
Begin to whisk together the flour, baking soda, and 1 tea spoon of salt in a large bowl.
Scoop 12 table spoons of dough 2 inche apart
Allow the cookies to cool before eating.
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter
3/4 cups light brown sugar
2/3 granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla abstract
12 oz bag of semisweet chocolate chips
Beat the butter and both sugars on medium- speed with the padder attachment until fluffy, roughly 4 min.
add the eggs 1 at a time
mix in the eggs and add the vanilla
Lower the speed and add the flour until completly mixed
Mix in the chocolate chips
Cooking the cookies
Roll the dough into balls with slightly wet hands
Place cookie sheets in oven and rotate them from up to lower half way through
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and wait til golden, but a soft center
If there is any extra dough place it in a tightly sealed container for up to 5 days.