Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week of Inspirational Math Day 4
Transcript of Week of Inspirational Math Day 4
Day 4: Paper Folding
iMath Video #4: Patterns (practice Cornell Note-taking (10 min)
Pascal's (25 min)
Summary (15 Min)
What is Math?
What is math? How do patterns help us understand math?
A way to end class on a positive note
Write down a positive thing you saw someone do today.
Be sure to include their name.
Your name is optional.
The teacher will read aloud as many shout outs as possible before the bell rings
Before you watch the video, take a minute to answer the question "What is math?" in your notebook.