Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

Who I am

This is who I am. "I love my family"
by

varit sathienthirakul

on 30 August 2010

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Who I am

2. About Pictures 3. ......and Quotes 1. My family My name is Peak
Im 14 years old. If you dont know Im kind of a family guy This is my Mom, she works at a jewelry shop at Emporium This is my dad, he works in a sugar factory way at
Korat This is MIMI, her age is 8 and she is the youngest sister. She loves to draw. Like me, she appreciates food especially cheese. This is Mint, the second to youngest
She is 9 and loves to play with her dolls.
She also appreciate food but she resent
vegetables. Onto My Pictures.... Table Of Contents We likes to learn tennis Bunny! WOW! Thats ME! Me playing PSP Even I'm in
HS, I still like
to play
games 98% of the people who get the magazine say they read the cartoons first - and the other 2% are lying.
David Remnick ( magazine)
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
Mother Teresa (famous people)
"Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." You can judge perfection only by yourself, not by others. (Peak) A photographer without a magazine behind him is like a farmer without fields.
Norman Parkinson ( magazine)
A magazine or a newspaper is a shop. Each is an experiment and represents a new focus, a new ratio between commerce and intellect.
John Jay Chapman (magazine)
"Become illiterate, save a tree"
50 Simple Things You Can Do to Pave the Earth (Book)
Rules are like a cement wall. It cannot be broken nor moved unless you have fifty people with you. (Peak) Nothing is invaluable in this world, for we can gain knowledge from everything we see. (Peak) "Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living."
Hope Floats (Movie)
do you believe it or not... Its from Winnie the Pooh! "Because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
Anne Frank (Book)
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama (famous people)
"There's no place like home.”
Wizard of Oz “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.”
Marie Curie (famous people)
"May the Force be with you."
Star wars (Movie)
Full transcript