Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Principles of 4D Design
Transcript of Principles of 4D Design
of 4D Design
7. Spatial Relationships
the length of time something continues
Everything has a
cause and effect.
3. Energy Dynamics
"Sudden as a Massacre"
6. Simultaneity /
at the same time.
"Inasmuch As It Is Always Already Taking Place"
influencing or having an effect on each other
Loudness / Volume /
Semiotics of the Kitchen
Martha Rosler (1975)
The subtle movements on the screens are juxtaposed with nearly inaudible speech: sounds of groaning, smacking, finger tapping, rippling water, & gun shots. Moving in close enough to decipher the sound, the viewer hears intermittent statements including “It was only an idea” and “I couldn’t say it any other way,” as if the body has its own language.
Casey Scalf - Sandbox of Life
In his simple circuit, Massimo Banzi uses a buzzer and a light sensor to show users how to change the pitch of the sound in relation to the amount light that the sensor detects.
Time Refractoring (2012)