Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Aledo ISD Gifted Program
Transcript of Aledo ISD Gifted Program
ledo ISD Gifted and Talented Program
Gifted and Talented
Executive Director of Curriculum
- Authentic learning activities that engage student interest and motivation.
- Designed to answer a question or solve a problem.
- Learning and work people do in the everyday world outside the classroom.
- In depth learning, central concepts and principles of a discipline.
- Emphasis on 21st Century Skills.
- Learners reflect upon their own ideas and opinions, exercise voice and choice, and make decisions.
Student Observation Report
Scope and Sequence
Do they direct or let others take the lead?
Order of Events
Do they monitor, assess, revise their plans?
Do they reflect on strengths and weaknesses?
Do they set/meet goals?
Persistent even when there are setbacks
Do they resolve conflicts?
Do they solve problems?
Are they indifferent or passive?