Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Creativity
the ability to imagine or invent something new
the ability to use imagination to transcend rules, ideas, patterns, relationships and to create meaningful new ideas, forms or methods
What is CREATIVITY?
TOOLS of Creativity
Techniques for stimulating resourceful thinking typically involve three mental processes:
Focusing attention on something that you don't normally focus on
Escaping the way you traditionally think, commonly called ‘thinking outside the box'
Suspending judgment and allowing your imagination to explore different possibilities.
1. To be creative you need to be right brained
2. You've got to hope for a "EVRIKA" moment
3. Creative people are lone, eccentric geniuses
4. You need external incentives to help you be creative
5. Brainstorming is the best way to be creative together
Creativity is in you
You do have it in you. And if you already have it in you, you can learn to let it out, let it breathe, and let it reach its full potential.
Creativity Thinking is not a talent, it is a skill that can be learnt.