Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 4D-Consult
Researcher at Philips
1991 -> 1995
Mission Critical sa
1995 -> 2005
2005 -> 2009
Dominique de Waleffe
Why 4 D's?
Be it User Interface,
Software or documentation,
highly impacts the quality
Software is so fragile in general that using high level tools and discipline are the only way to ensure quality and maintainability.
We are open to help our customers in their own domain.
A solid and scalable software solution must rely on a distributed infrastructure. Take advantage of our experience in this area.
What is behind those keywords?
Is this an option for my business?
What can the Cloud bring me?
What will be the impact on my applications?
What are the technical approaches and variants?
* Architecture (SOA, Java, .NET, Grid, Cloud)
* Project management, Project review
* Technology watch
* Requirements analysis
* Testing with Open Source tools
* Exploit parallel architecture:
o Multicore/SMP for improving application performance
o Grid and Cloud technologies to improve agility and costs
* Analysis and development (Prolog, F#, Erlang, Lisp, Java, C#, C, ...)
Starts 4D Consult