Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
WHEN was it written?
*AT THEIR HOUSE
WHERE did it happen?
WHAT is the problem in the story/essay?
WHO are the characters?
They cannot blend in with other american citizens because they adopt Chinese tradition.
HOW was the problem solved?
*ISABELLE KAO ("I")
At the end, she realized that she was raised properly by her parents and was filled with love.
- IS ABOUT THE GENERATIONAL AND CULTURAL DIFFERENCES WITHIN HER BELOVED FAMILY
- WON 1ST PLACE IN THE 10TH ANNUAL "MY TURN" ESSAY COMPETITION