Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Blankner's MTSS Process
Transcript of Blankner's MTSS Process
Continue interventions, progress monitoring and graphing of data.
Try new interventions.
Complete Meeting Request form & submit to MTSS Coach.
MTSS meeting will be scheduled.
MTSS - Multi-Tiered Support System
MTSS is a process, not a program or a formula, that can be implemented to achieve certain results. Each student is unique, making the MTSS process different for each student.
If you are concerned about a student in your class...
1. Review previous data in student’s cumulative folder.
2. Discuss concerns (academic/behavior) in PLC or grade level meetings.
3. Have parent conference to discuss concerns.
4. Using data, pinpoint target area. (Collect new data if necessary)
5. Select & implement Tier 2 interventions. (Small group)
6. Progress monitor & graph data (duration 4-6 weeks).
Need Assistance with the MTSS Process?
MTSS Coaches - Schattauer (academic) & Adams (behavior)
Literacy/Instructional Coach - Hines
CRT - Preston
Your fellow colleagues!
Many of your colleagues are champions with interventions, progress monitoring, data, graphing, etc.
If the interventions ARE working...
Continue interventions and progress monitoring.
Move student back into Tier 1 when making adequate progress.
Blankner's MTSS Process
I need help with...
Reviewing the cumulative folder - See Schattauer or Scherr
Obtaining & reviewing data - See IMS, the cumulative folder, Hines or Preston (academic), Adams or guidance counselors (behavior), other resource teachers (such as Houston, Suarez)
Intervention ideas & resources - See teacher manuals, resource room, websites (such as FCRR, Reading A to Z, OPM tools), Hines, Adams, other colleagues, etc.
Progress monitoring & graphing - See easyCBM, IMS, OPM tools, MTSS team, other colleagues
MTSS forms - Blankner intranet, Schattauer, Adams
What do I need to bring to the MTSS Team Meeting?
List of Interventions & Support form
Student Work Samples
Progress Monitoring Data (graphs)
Notes from meetings with parents