Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of JOCS OLÍMPICS
HISTORY OF THE OLYMPICS GAMES
SUMMER OLYMPIC GAMES
Cross country ski
Is the commemoration of the theft of fire from the Greek good Zeus by Prometheus.
The olypics rings are the principale sybmols of the Olympic Games. It's represents the five continents
An Olympic Crown was the distinction that was granted to the winners at the Olympic Games made by the ancient Greeks in the city of Olympia.
The Olympic Hymn is a musical piece composed by Spyridon Samaras.
The pets are animals or anthropomorphic figures in the area of preparation of the games or the event it self.
There are three types of medals: gold, silver and bronze.
The modern Olympic Games were inspired by the VIII century, organized by the ancient Greeks in the city of Olympia, between the years 776 a. C. In the nineteenth century, the idea of making similar to those organized in antiquity events, which are mainly materialize thanks to the efforts of French nobleman Pierre Fredy. He founded the International Olympic Committee in 1894.
The 1992 Olympic Games held in Barcelona, Spain, athletes (6652 males and 2704 females) between July 25 and August 9, 1992, participated 9356. Competing in 28 sports and 257 specialties.
Spain has 150 medals.
Gold: 45 medals
Silver: 63 medals
Bronze: 42 medals
2- United Kingdom
23 gold medals.
21 gold medals.
2 gold medals.
49 gold medals.
5 gold medals.
1. There are lot kind of sports.
2. There are lot of countries in the Olimpic Games.
3. They are made on Grecia.
4. Michael Phelps has 49 medals.
5. The first time of olympic games in barcelona is at 1992.