Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Do Now
Use your outline
and the articles to write a
research simulation essay
forming an argument about whether or not dodgeball should be played in PE classes
at least two quotes from each article.
Cite your quotes and anything you paraphrased
using parenthetical citations including author and line number
(NASPE 3) (Reilly 6)
. You should have at least two quotes in each body paragraph.
4. When your draft is finished, you should call one of us over to check off that you have completed it.
5. Your essay should be typed in
TIMES NEW ROMAN SIZE 12 and DOUBLE SPACED.
"He that can have patience can have what he will."
Benjamin Franklin (January 17, 1706 [O.S. January 6, 1705] – April 17, 1790) was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States. A renowned polymath, Franklin was a leading author, printer, political theorist, politician, freemason, postmaster, scientist, inventor, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat. As a scientist, he was a major figure in the American Enlightenment and the history of physics for his discoveries and theories regarding electricity. As an inventor, he is known for the lightning rod, bifocals, and the Franklin stove, among other inventions. He facilitated many civic organizations, including Philadelphia's fire department and a university.
Use the resources on the back bulletin board to help you.
You should have
TWO supporting resasons
body paragraph one and body paragraph two
and you should
refute the COUNTERARGUMENTS
body paragraph three.