Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Basic Division
Example There are several ways to
write division problems. Steps What key words tell you
that you have to divide? Vocabulary The key to divison is multiplication Basic Division All of these are asking
the same question. 1. Write down your math question.
2. Think about what number times your divisor will equal the dividend.
3. That number is your answer For beginners What is division? Division is a sharing operation where objects are shared (or divided) into a number of groups of equal number.
Division is the inverse of multiplication; therefore it depends on knowing the multiplication table. 1. 4 divided by 2
2. What number times 2 will give me 4?
3. The answer is 2 Practice Credits -http://www.themathpage.com/arith/divide-whole-numbers.htm
-http://youtu.be/q8-Efax54xQ Instructional Video 10 divided by 2 = 5 Groups Note: