Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
saskpower BY: SAANE!!!!! I HOPED YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saskatchewan famous people. Writers/Artists retreats are offered and subsidized through the Saskatchewan Writers' Guild and Saskatchewan with funding from Saskatchewan Lotteries, SaskCulture and the Saskatchewan Arts Board. An ecoregion is relatively large area of land that contains a geographically distinct pattern of recurring ecosystems. Each ecoregion is associated with a particular combination of soil types, landforms, and plant and animal species. Each ecoregion has a name, which is in general inspired by the dominant features of the ecoregion. There are 11 ecoregions in Saskatchewan. The name for the province of Saskatchewan comes from the Cree, who called the Saskatchewan River "Kisiskatchewani Sipi," meaning swiftly flowing river. Saskatchewan flag