Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
INFINITIVES III (A05)
Transcript of INFINITIVES III (A05)
- He hoped to have learned the lesson.
- She expected him to have called her. He didn't.
- Jane appeared not to have fed the dog. a) In the Present: TO + BE + PAST PART. GET For example:
- She doesn't want them to be humiliated.
-Would you expect to be helped on the Final Exam? For example:
- That house appeared to have been cleaned the day before.
- The project was supposed to have been finished last week.