Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Strawberry Jelly Cheese cake
Transcript of Strawberry Jelly Cheese cake
400g Marie biscuits (crushed)
250g butter (melted)
250g Philadelphia cream cheese
3 tbsps condense milk
90g lemon jelly powder (1box)
1 tbsp gelatine powder
Some strawberry for garnish
270g strawberry flavour jelly powder
Mix Marie biscuits and butter evenly. Press hard into a cake mould (any shape). Chill in the fridge.
Boil 250g water in a pot. Add lemon jelly and gelatine. Stir till dissolve. Reduce to small fire. Add cream cheese and condense milk till smooth. When cool, pour it into the same mould. Put it in the fridge to set.
Add strawberry on top for garnish.
Boil 540ml water. Add strawberry jelly powder and stir till dissolve. When cool pour the strawberry jelly into the mould. Set in fridge for about 5 hours.
It is ready to be serve.