Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nike Rebounds: How (and Why) Nike Recovered from Its Supply
Transcript of Nike Rebounds: How (and Why) Nike Recovered from Its Supply
What was the problem?
i2 demand planning engine
closely tied to a core business process- factory orders.
sends a ripple through product delivery -crashing on the balance sheet.
overwhelmed by tens of millions of products
duplicated & deleted orders
slow, didn’t integrate well, had some bugs
Nike’s planners were inadequately trained in how to use the system before it went live
What were the implications?
100 million lost in sales
stock prices decreased by 20%
cause lawsuit fights
hard to recall factory orders
Six factors for successful ERP
Focus on Business Processes and requirements
Focus on Achieving a measureable ROI
Use a strong project management approach
focus on busienss process
interaction of five factors
document your requirements
robust solution design
Strong Internal Project Management
Train then Re-train