Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Moon Dog
Transcript of The Moon Dog
Once there was a dog named Laika.Laika was Galileo Galilei's dog.Galileo and Laika lived in a small house in a tiny city.Their life was normal until Galileo saw a mailman standing next to their mailbox.
When Galileo saw the mailman standing next to his mailbox he ran out of his house right away, because he was waiting for his tool to come for his special project. But when he
When he came back home he read that letter.The letter was talking about wanting someone to go to the moon.Galileo wasn't interested in going to the moon so he threw the letter it out. Laika was wondering what the letter was about.So she took out the letter from the trash and read it.Laika always wanted to go to the moon so she went to her room and she secretly wrote a letter saying that he wanted to go to the moon.
About one month later Laika