Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Who am I?
Transcript of Who am I?
3. Honesty & Trust
always on time
Who am I ??
Career Studies (GLC 2O1)
By: Phoebe Liao
Deal with things based on feelings
Enjoy order and structure
Significant others & their influences
Encourage me to meet new people
Their positive attitude influence
me to think positive
Their speaking habits affect the way I talk
"Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is you-er than you."
- Dr. Seuss
- Visual- Tactile Learner:
Learn better when information is presented through pictures.
Prefer looking over listening
Memorize by rewriting my notes
Follow instructions better if shown how to do it
Time Management Skills
don't show much emotion
like things in order
put work before people
ESFJ: "The caregivers"
- Medical Health
- Education & Social Services
marriage & family therapist
Influenced my perspective on what's right and what's wrong
Influenced my daily habits and routine
Taught me manners and how to
behave in different situations
Completed grade 8 piano and intermediate theory
Certificate of Merit
Participated in Markham Music Festival
- Certified in Standard First Aid CPR/ AED level
- Currently volunteering at Unionville Home Society