Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anabolic Steroids
What are they?
Synthetic hormones that promote muscle growth and prevent muscle breakdown.
Why do people use them?
To look good
Methods of taking steroids
Where can you get them?
Where do they come from?
Some famous people who have taken steroids
Although steroids seem great and have all these wonderful affects. It has many severe side effects.
Steroids are illegal in many sports
Being tested positive for steroids may result in:
Exclusion from a team
Being stripped from medals
Was a canadian sprinter
who won gold in the 1988 olympics setting a new world record of 9.79 seconds
3 days later he was stripped of his gold medal as he tested positive for anabolic steroids
Conclusion: Steroids are bad for the body and have serious side effects. Don't take them.