Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Discussion 2: Mapping Techniques
Transcript of Discussion 2: Mapping Techniques
Andy Schertz, Carleigh Ghent, Chase Bodkin, Annette Schmidt
Andy Schertz Chicago, Illinois
Mapping and Power
Carleigh Ghent Weslaco, TX
Mapping Environmental Justice
Andy: The relationship between power and mapping
Chase: Sense of place, place attachment, and place meaning
Carleigh: Participatory mapping
Annette: Mapping and environmental justice
SENSE OF PLACE