Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 8 Lesson 1: An overview of the Chinese Civil War
Transcript of Week 8 Lesson 1: An overview of the Chinese Civil War
Lecture: The Chinese Civil War
Quiz on the lecture:
October 1, 1949
Vol XCIII, No. 311
LI: To gain an overview of the Civil War from 1946-49.
SC: Students will be able to explain the significance of key events in the Civil War, including the fall of Yanan.
The Chinese Civil War, 1946-49
1. Working in pairs.
2. We have 7 minutes.
3. Correction to follow.
Back in the day: Russia AOS 1 - Causes of revolution