Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Energy Sources
THIS IS THE FALLING OF WATER THAT GENERATES CLEARLY AND EFFICIENTLY ELECTRICITY.
PRODUCED BY USING WIND GENERATORS TO HARNESS THE KINETIC ENERGY OF WIND.
is the conversion of sunlight into electricity, either directly using photovoltaics (PV), or indirectly using concentrated solar power (CSP)
GEOTHERMAL HOTSPOTS AND VOLCANIC FEATURES ARE THE BASIS FOR HARNESSING GEOTHERMAL ENERGY.
TIDAL ENERGY PRODUCTION IS STEADY, RELIABLE, AND PREDICTBLE. THERE IS CONSTANT WATER MOTION AND THUS A CONSTANT ENERGY SOURCE.
BIOMASS IS ANY ORGANIC MATTER AVAILABLE ON RENEWABLE BASIS. IT INCLUDES AGRICULTURAL CROPS, WOOD, AND WOOD WASTES, ANIMAL WASTES, AQUATIC PLANTS, AND SO ON.
THREE GORGES DAM
ITAIPU DAM (BRAZIL/PARAGUAY)
MAGAT DAM (ISABELA)
ALTA OAK CREEK MOJAVE
RADIANT (ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY
COMMON FORMS OF ENERGY