Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Impact of the english language in Africa and the pacific
Transcript of Impact of the english language in Africa and the pacific
"Across cultures, English is the word"
Policies and practices among the Asia - Pacific Region
Confusion and inconsistency.
Issue of age of initial instruction.
Inequity regarding access to effective language instruction.
Inadequately trained and skilled teachers.
Disjunction between curriculum rhetoric and pedagogical reality.
English as a global language
(April 09, 2007). Across cultures, English is the word. August 27, 2017, de The New York Times
David Nunan. (2003). The Impact of English as a Global Language on Educational Policies and Practices in the Asia-Pacic Region. University of Hong Kong, 37, 25. 27/08/2017