Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dear Mamasha and Papasha,
Transcript of Dear Mamasha and Papasha,
Here is a man who is standing next to his velocipede!
Mamma and I are doing grande,great,and we can't wait for you to come and live with us.Are Alessandra and Pietro coming too?If they are still worried about this new environment,tell them not to be,it's terrific here in New York City!The buildings,bridges,and parks here are so much different then in Italy ,but they will get used to them.Out of all the unusual structures in America my favorite one is "The Brooklyn Bridge".It is so beautiful,you will love it,just as much as I do.I have a attached some pictures to show you what it's like here in New York.
L'amore sempre (Love Always),
This is a what a normal street in New York looks like.
Inside the "Booklyn Bridge"!
Overview of the Brooklyn Bridge!