Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transmedia analysis of Harry Potter
Transcript of Transmedia analysis of Harry Potter
2. Transmedia Storytelling - Books
- Digital Cinema
- Viral Marketing
- Action Figures
3. The Harry Potter Cult TABLE OF CONTENTS - Childhood with abusive aunt and uncle
- Harry thinks that parents died in an accident
- 11th birthday: Harry learns about true identity
- New period of life at Hogwarts School of Wizards
- Learns about magic, makes new friends & faces dangers 1. TRANSMEDIA TEXT – GENERAL STORYLINE 2002 – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2001 – Harry Potter and the Philosopher‘s Stone 2. TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING - BOOKS 2005 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2004 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 2. TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING - BOOKS 2010 – Harry Potter and the
Deathly Hallows 2009 – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2007 – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 2. TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING - BOOKS 2. TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING - BOOKS - Based on the seven fiction novels by J.K.Rowling
- 8 fantasy films (two parts of Deathly Hallows)
- Produced by David Heyman in Leavesden Studio in London
- Main actors: Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)
Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)
- Highest gross-film series of all time
- Total revenue: 7.7 billion £
DIGITAL CINEMA DIGITAL CINEMA NON-INTERACTIVE MEDIA GAMES LEGO VIDEO GAMES GAMES VIRAL MARKETING - FACEBOOK VIRAL MARKETING - TWITTER VIRAL MARKETING - YOUTUBE VIRAL MARKETING - POTTERMORE POTTERMORE HARRY POTTER IMITATIONS - COMICS BARRY TROTTER
- Founder: Michael Gerber
- 3 book series
- Digital versions HARRY POTTER IMITATIONS - PARODIES ACTION FIGURES MERCHANDISING END POTTERMANIA
- Strong relationship to fans
- Sharing experience on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Several fan sites
- Fan site award by J.K.Rowling
- Fan fiction 3. HARRY POTTER CULT