Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Take part in a 1-week training in Italy 100% funded by European Union - just few days to apply!
Transcript of Take part in a 1-week training in Italy 100% funded by European Union - just few days to apply!
100% funded by EU
Plus full access to the
platform and training, preparation and follow-up online support for several months
YouNet NGO is glad to invite you to take part in one of our In-Service Training courses in Italy 100% funded by the European Union
We organise 4 training courses:
- "European Projects design, management and funding", Bologna (30/04-05/05/2014)
- "European Projects design, management and funding", Palermo (13-19/04/2014)
- "How to set up and manage effectively an organization/team (fundraising, HR, project design, networking), Bologna (09-15/03/2014)
- "Soft skills for adult education (public speaking, conflict and meeting management, team working), Bologna (16-22/03/2014)
At the end of the training course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
The methodology is highly concrete with extensive use of evidence-based examples.
More info at:
These courses are 100% funded by the European Commission thanks to the Grundtvig programme part of the wider Lifelong Learning Programme that will last until December 2013. This is your last chance to apply before the European Programmes change in January 2014. Do not miss the opportunity to get a grant covering all the expenses including travel, accommodation, food, tuition fee, materials, ….
Do not waste time there are just few days to apply
Click below for more info,
don't waste time, apply today!
The grant is given to each single participant by each national agency and NOT by YouNet. Each candidate has to apply to its national agency to get an individual grant. Find the contact of your national agency here:
We recommend you to contact your National agency for doubts and advices
The 2 main and mandatory steps to apply are the following:
1. Fill our pre-registration form:
2. Apply for a grant to your National Agency strictly before the
17th September 2013
by filling and printing the pdf application form and attaching all the needed documents
: your National Agency will decide to give you the grant and we will choose the participants among the ones who were approved by their agency. So this is the most important step. Find tips and advices on how to fill the application at
: filling the application and collecting all the needed documents may take several days, we recommend you to start the application process as soon as possible
All the info on how to apply at:
and in Palermo